Many of Oxford Law's most important recent innovations were possible only thanks to the generosity of participants in our development programme. Examples include: extended weekend opening at the Bodleian Law Library; specialist teaching in Oxford for students on our Law with Law Studies in Europe programme; the appointment of our Professor of Taxation Law and associated new courses; and our Legal Research Skills Programme.
As well as enabling innovation, our supporters help in numerous quieter ways with the maintenance of world-class teaching and research in law and legally-related subjects. With the help of donors we have, for example, started to build up much-needed funds for postgraduate scholarships, an area in which the UK has fallen badly behind.
If you want to play your part in the future of a great law school, please contact Timothy Endicott (Dean of the Law Faculty) or Edwin Peel (Development Co-ordinator). In the Law Faculty Office, the development contact is Maureen O'Neill (Director of Development).
Those wishing to make financial contributions to the work of the Law Faculty should make cheques payable to "Oxford University Law Foundation" and send them to:
Oxford University Law Foundation,
St Cross Building,
St Cross Rd,
Oxford, OX1 3UL.
- Commercial Bar Scholarship fund
- Peter Birks Memorial Fund
- Our major existing supporters
- More about the Oxford University Development Programme for Law
- Contributions may also be made through the Oxford University Development Office, specifying that your gift is for the use of the Law Faculty
- Postgraduate scholarships: this is what we offer now; help us to offer more!