Applications for BCL/MJur/MLF and all research degrees are now closed and will re-open in September, at which point we will begin receiving applications for admission in October 2016.
Find everything you need to apply on the University Graduate admissions pages.
Oxford's reputation for masters-level legal education is second to none. We have superb taught programmes for law graduates. Each is a full-time degree involving intensive work to a very high academic standard,
• The BCL and MJur our world-renowned taught graduate courses in law, designed to serve outstanding law students from common law and civil law backgrounds
• The Masters in Law and Finance (MLF) is jointly taught with the Saïd Business School, and offers outstanding students with a legal background the opportunity to integrate the study of finance with advanced legal study.
• The Master of Science (MSc) in Criminology and Criminal Justice is a specialist one year programme run by our Centre for Criminology. The MSc is also open to those with a degree in a relevant discipline other than law.
• The Master of Philosophy in Criminology (MPhil) is a one-year degree available only to those proceeding from the Oxford MSc in Criminology
• The Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice is a one year part-time masters-level course for people embarking on a career in IP law and practice.
• The Master of Studies in International Human Rights Law. The Law Faculty and Oxford University's Department for Continuing Education jointly provide a part-time graduate degree offered over 22 months .