Taught Postgraduate Courses
Oxford's reputation for masters-level legal education is second to none. We have superb taught programmes for law graduates. Each is a full-time degree involving intensive work to a very high academic standard,
• The BCL and MJur our world-renowned taught graduate courses in law, designed to serve outstanding law students from common law and civil law backgrounds
• The Masters in Law and Finance (MLF) is a new programme which was launched in October 2010. It is jointly taught with the Saïd Business School, and offers outstanding students with a legal background the opportunity to integrate the study of finance with advanced legal study.
• The Master of Science (MSc) in Criminology and Criminal Justice is a specialist one year programme run by our Centre for Criminology. The MSc is also open to those with a degree in a relevant discipline other than law.
• The Master of Philosophy in Criminology (MPhil) is a one-year degree available only to those proceeding from the Oxford MSc in Criminology
• The Postgraduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice is a one year part-time masters-level course for people embarking on a carer in IP law and practice.
• The Master of Studies in International Human Rights Law. The Law Faculty and Oxford University's Department for Continuing Education jointly provide a part-time graduate degree offered over 22 months.