Dr Imogen Gould is looking for one research assistant to help with an Admissions process review.
The tasks will be to:
- clean and collate admissions data in preparation for statistical analysis
- develop and run various analyses of admissions data and processes to evaluate processes relative to various criteria
- produce a comparative overview of admissions processes across departments
- develop and administrate survey of Faculty on admissions review and potential changes to admissions processes
- assist in developing critical appraisal of current admissions processes
- provide some administrative support to the admissions review committee
Duration and hours
The work is to start immediately with the length of the position lasting 6 months’ initially with possible extension.
The post will report to Dr Imogen Gould.
A higher degree in Economics, Statistics or related discipline
This post is open to current graduate research students across university of Oxford and the hours are in line with the restrictions on working hours for students. 8hrs a week in the Faculty of Law
Rate of Pay
This will be paid at the standard research assistant rate of £15.10/hour plus holiday pay of £2.59 = total of £17.69/hour
This post is funded by the Faculty of Law core funds
How to Apply
A short CV and cover letter (including the name of your supervisor, if any) and two references should be sent by email to (email@example.com) by the (Monday 29th October). Please explain briefly how you meet the requirements. Interviews will be held for the post.
Supervisors may be asked for a reference.
Informal enquiries may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.