The Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship workshop is back by popular demand!! Yes, another opportunity to participate and learn about the inside track on the whys and wherefores of the Leverhulme Trust Early Career Fellowship application process and shape of the research projects themselves.
- The workshop is aimed at those who are eligible to apply for the award, either in the third year of their DPhil or beyond, including those who have already been examined and postdoctoral researchers. Please see the eligibility criteria below:
- All candidates must hold a doctorate or have equivalent research experience by the time they take up the Fellowship. Those who are or have been registered for a doctorate at any time may apply only if they have submitted their doctoral thesis by the closing date
- Applications are invited from those with a doctorate who had their doctoral viva not more than five years from the application closing date. Hence those who had their viva before March 2010 are not eligible unless they have since had a career break.
- Applicants must either hold a degree from a UK higher education institution at the time of taking up the Fellowship or at the time of application hold an academic position in the UK (e.g. fixed-term lectureship, fellowship).
This session offers you an opportunity to find out more about the scheme. Come along to find out:
- Purpose and aims of the Fellowship and is it right for you?
- What you need to do for the application
- Top Tips for maximising the quality of your proposal
- Oxford’s procedures for submission
- Panel discussion with current award holders on experience of writing the application and running the project