On Friday 15th June 2012 the CCLP will host a round table discussion dedicated to exploring the application and enforcement of competition law in Latin America.
The event will feature the heads of the competition authorities in Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico.
To register for the event, please email Mr Julian Nowag [Julian.Nowag@law.ox.ac.uk]. There is no charge to attend.
- 16:45 Registration
- 17:00 Welcome - Julian Nowag (Centre for Competition Law and Policy, Oxford)
- 17:05 Vinicius Marques de Carvalho (Head of the Competition Authority Brazil)
- 17:15 Felipe Irarrázabal (Head of the Competition Authority Chile)
- 17:25 Pablo Marquez (Head of the Competition Authority Colombia)
- 17:35 Eduardo Pérez Motta (Head of the Competition Authority Mexico)
- 17:45 Coffee
- 18:00 Comments by Philip Marsden (OFT/BIICL)
- 18:15 Open discussion/Questions
- 19:00 Closing