Open to law students (both undergraduate and graduate) and students at the Blavatnik School of Government.
Seminars will cover the following topics:
- Litigating the right to education
- The challenges facing undocumented refugee children in the UK
- Death penalty and lethal injection
- Business and Human Rights: Tort liability of large corporations
- Climate Change and Environmental litigation
For more detailed information about this course, visit the course webpage.
Please contact Annelen Micus for further information.