There are three types of delegate rates, all of which include the following for both days of the OBOR Summit: admission to the event, refreshments during tea breaks, a sandwich lunch buffet, and a post-event drinks reception. The fees for the three delegate categories are listed below (documentation of full-time course enrollment required for the student categories):
To attend the event, you will need to BOTH register and make payment.
1. Registration: please download the Registration Form, complete it, and return it to email@example.com
Please be aware that the registration fee applies to all participants, including speakers. The fee is necessary to cover the cost of mounting the international summit. The OBOR Programme does not receive any government funding in order to maintain objectivity and impartiality in our research and views. Oxford University, being a charitable foundation, does not seek to make a profit from such events. If you are a student wishing to attend the conference but are experiencing unforeseen financial hardship, please contact us and on a case-by-case basis, we may consider partially waiving your registration fee.
Terms & Conditions
- If you wish to cancel this booking before 13th August 2017, you will incur 50% of the delegate fee. After this date, you will incur 100% of the cost.
- Substitutes are welcome. No-shows will be charged the full rate.
- Oxford University OBOR Programme reserves the right to make final changes to the content and timing of the events, the dates and the venue without prior notice and without liability.
- Oxford University OBOR Programme shall be under no liability if it shall be unable to carry out any provision of the booking for any reason beyond their control.
- If your UK visa application (if applicable) gets rejected by the UK Immigration & Visa office, we will refund your full registration payment less 15% in processing fees depending on the payment category.