The OUCLJ is delighted to announce the publication of its issue 16(1). It contains the following articles:
- Frank Carrigan, The economic and legal identity of the self-employed in Anglo-Australian Jurisdictions
- Sarah E. Hamill, The meta-constitution: amendment, recognition, and the continuing puzzle of supreme law in Canada
- Joe McIntyre & Lorne Neudorf, Judicial review reform: avoiding effective review through procedural means?
- Cheluchi Onyemelukwe, Can legislation mandating vaccination solve the challenges of routine childhood immunisation in Nigeria?
- Bilika H. Simamba, Proportionality as a constitutional ground of judicial review with special reference to human rights
- Shivprasad Swaminathan, The great Indian privity trick: hundred years of misunderstanding nineteenth century English contract law
- Victoria Stace, Directors’ liability in negligence to third parties: challenging the assumption of responsibility approach [Case Note]