- Stewardship of donor relationships
- Communications with donors and the Oxford Law Development Council including the termly development e-Bulletin and annual donor reports
- Administrative support for the development office: secretary to the Oxford Law Development Council, overseeing distribution of Alumni cards to all student leavers, maintaining Faculty donor lists, administrative support for the Development Director, coordinating everyday running of the Development Office
- Reviewing and implementing improved Faculty administrative systems including DARS Faculty review, review of Faculty Undergraduate and Graduate prizes, Faculty Gift Agreement process review
- Benefactor events- inviting funders to relevant University and Faculty events (e.g. boat race, Clarendon Lectures, Encaenia, campaign dinners)
- Coordinating career events, in collaboration with Career Services, to provide profile for corporate funders. Supporting students in their career seach including management of the weekly Oxford Law Career E-bulletin.
- Organising all Alumni events (including Oxford Women in Law)
- Annual fundraising (including Undergraduate and Graduate prizes and the IP Moot)
- Mailings to students, donors and alumni (and maintenance of Law-Careers and other e-mail lists)
- Researching and identifying new funder opportunities
- Devising and writing fundraising proposals including funding portfolios
- DARS super-user and alumni database support - SMC committee member
See also the Law Faculty's A-Z list of administration and services.