- Manages and implements the Faculty’s communications strategy
- Co-ordinates input to the Faculty’s webpages and printed media
- Posts news items on to the website (please e-mail these, or amendments, to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Receives requests from staff and Faculty members for changes to the website (please e-mail these to email@example.com)
- Supports the Web Development team in the identification and management of larger web projects and maintains oversight of the content of the website.
- Edits and co-ordinates the production of the Oxford Law News, termly eBulletins, funders’ reports and other communications
See also the Law Faculty's A-Z list of administration and services.