All enquiries about FHS, DLS, Mods, and BCL/MJur examinations should be sent to email@example.com.
- materials in the examination room: liaison with Convenors and Examination Schools
- nomination and approval of Chair of Examiners, Examiners and Assessors
- allocation of examining duties and distribution to the Faculty;
- circulation of Examiners’ Reports to Faculty Members, College Libraries, etc;
- Secretariat to the Examinations Committee
In conjunction with the Director of Examinations and Chair of Examiners/Moderators for the FHS/DLS, the BCL/MJur and Law Moderations:
- assist in all areas regarding examinations administration, including Divisional and University requirements
- first point of contact for examination queries and advice relating to the FHS/DLS and Law Moderations examinations.
See also the Law Faculty's A-Z list of administration and services.