Assists with the day-to-day running of the Development Office by managing a range of activities.
- Manages the preparation and dispatch of key Development communications, including Bulletin and the Oxford Law News
- Supports ongoing alumni groups such as Oxford Women in Law (OWL)
- Maintains alumni engagement sites including LinkedIn, Facebook and Graduway.
- Arranges in-house benefactor events and advertise to the appropriate student groups
- Database management and "super-user" of DARS.
- Provides full secretarial support to the Oxford Law Development Council and Oxford Law Foundation
- Manages the production of the Annual Donor reports
- Identifies prospects and initiate engagement on behalf of the faculty
- Arranges 'thank you' letters, the Board of Benefactors, and other stewardship related projects.
- Circulates careers information to students
- Maintains elements of the website including opportunities for students provided by benefactors
- Advertises appropriate events to students
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact Harry at email@example.com