- Research fund awarded as Principal Investigator, the National Planning Office of Philosophy and Social Science in China
- Research fund awarded as Co-Principal Investigator, China Studies Centre, University of Sydney
- Research fund awarded as Researcher, Sydney Policy Lab, University of Sydney
- Regulatory Implications of Applying Smart Contracts in Decentralized Distributed Systems
- Policy Scenarios for the Future(s) of Australian Cyber Security
- Structure of Networked Individual Patient's Information Sharing through Mobile Apps: A Comparative Study of Australia and China in Rural Areas.
- Towards Sustainable Innovation Enabled Governance—Personal Data in an Open Age, Invited talk at Conference Cyber Security in the Era of Open Government, University of Sydney, 2016.
- Issues and Development in Chinese Media Law and Policy, invited talk at the Centre for Social-Legal Studies, University of Oxford, 2013.
- Beyond Censorship: China’s Internet Governance Revisited, invited talk at Centre for Social-Legal Studies, University of Oxford, 2013.
- Privacy Revisited in the Context of Social Media, ESRC seminar Policy, Privacy and Digital Presence, University of Glasgow, 2013.
- Commercial Misuse of Personal Data by Stakeholders of SNS and Its Policy Implications, invited talk at the School of Politics and Law, Communication University of China, 2013.
- Models of regulation and governance of new and emerging technologies
- Cybersecurity in finance and healthcare
- Protection of consumers’ personal data
- Computational socio-legal methodologies
- Governance models in decentralized/centralized distributed systems
News articles for Janet Hui Xue
Funding secured for new UNCTAD programme proposed and led by Dr Ying Yu and team
Update: FLJS Policy Brief published from UN invited talks by Oxford team (2 of 2)
Update: FLJS Policy Brief published from UN invited talks by Oxford team (1 of 2)
Policymakers and analysts reveal new ways for consumers to access justice in the digital age