(a) Access - supporting the Pathways To Law programme
- general enquiries
- supporting application process
- publicity and marketing
- practical arrangements for the programme including room bookings, catering, travel, deliveries, expense claim forms, reply slips, etc.
(b) HR - supporting personnel processes
- general cover when the (part-time) Personnel Officer is not in the office
- general correspondence relating to the Academic Visitors programme
- casual payment forms
- administrative support for the arrangement of meetings, catering, mailings, etc.;
- maintenance of personnel files
See also the Law Faculty's A-Z list of administration and services.