- Examination Administration
- materials in the examination room: liaising with Convenors and Examination Schools;
- nomination and approval of Chair of Examiners, Examiners and Assessors:
- allocation of examining duties and distribution to the Faculty;
- circulate Examiners’ Reports to Faculty Members, College Libraries, etc;
- Secretariat to the Examinations Committee
In conjunction with the Director of Examinations and Chair of Examiners/Moderators for the FHS/DLS, the BCL/MJur and Law Moderations:
- to assist in all areas regarding examinations administration and in particular, meeting deadlines in relation to Divisional and University requirements;
- first point of contact for examination queries and advice relating to the FHS/DLS, the BCL/MJur and Law Moderations examinations.
See also the Law Faculty's A-Z list of administration and services.