Enquiries relating to the Intellectual Property Diploma or the Research Centre may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration of the Oxford Diploma in Intellectual Property Law and Practice
- admissions and information for prospective and current students;
- Student records;
- teaching arrangements and student-related activities;
- liaison with external Diploma tutors;
- administration of the course examinations; and
- general support for the Diploma Management Committee and academic staff involved with the Diploma, including the financial administration associated with the Diploma.
Support for the Oxford Intellectual Property Research Centre
- administrative support for the Centre and to the Director, to include secretarial support to the OIPRC management committee and the OIPIC Advisory Board
- Visiting Academics to the OIPRC;
- publicity and communications;
- events organisation, including conferences, workshops, the weekly IP Seminar Series and the IP Moot;
- liaison with the Faculty Development Office in relation to fundraising and development opportunities; and
- supporting research grant applications, setting and managing budgets, and general financial administration.
Law Faculty Visitor Schemes
- Academic Visitor Programme
- Visiting Professors
See also the Law Faculty's A-Z list of administration and services.