Responsible for all aspects of the Faculty's undergraduate admissions process including:
- undergraduate admissions enquiries
- operations of the undergraduate admissions process
- supporting the induction programme for new undergraduates
- Provide administrative and logistical support for all outreach initiatives, information and events with the Baker McKenzie Access Officer
- Primarily responsible for the following events and activities: Faculty Open Days; the Freshfields ExpLaw Summer School; the Linklaters Student Ambassador Programme , attendance at the Regional Oxbridge Student Conferences, and attendance at other HE Fairs and any other new initiatives approved by the Faculty.
Enquiries relating to UG admissions and outreach activities may be sent to email@example.com