South Asia 2019 - 2020
The 10th Annual South Asia Regional Rounds, hosted in partnership with the Centre for Communication Governance at National Law University, Delhi, was successfully concluded on 17th November 2019.
The moot witnessed intense competition amongst the twelve participating teams over the three days of the event. The final bench comprised of Justice Gita Mittal (Chief Justice, Jammu and Kashmir High Court), Justice Rajiv Sahai Endlaw and Justice Prathiba M. Singh.
The results of the South Asia Rounds are as follows:
- Winner - National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- Runner up - National Law University, Delhi
- Semi-finalists - Gujarat National Law University and National Law Institute, Bhopal
- Best Oralist - Vishu Surana
- Best Memorial - National Law University, Delhi
Teams Qualifying to the International Rounds:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore
- National Law University, Delhi
- University of Dhaka
The 10th Annual South Asia Regional Rounds, hosted in partnership with the Centre for Communication Governance at National Law University, Delhi, will take place from 14 to 17 November, 2019 in Delhi. Registration is now closed!
South Asia Rounds in Delhi Thursday 14 – 17 November 2019
Online Registration Opens: Tue 2 July 2019
Registration deadline: Fri 26 July 2019
Clarifications submitted by: Fri 13 September 2019
Memos submitted by: Fri 04 October 2019, 23:59 New Delhi time (IST, UTC+05:30)
Qualification on basis of memorials confirmed by: Mon 25 October 2019
*If you have any questions regarding the Rounds, please contact the South Asia Competition Coordinator at email@example.com