Akevot locates, digitizes and catalogues various forms of documentation on the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It makes relevant archival records available for the litigation, research and advocacy of human rights organisations. Listen to Lior talk about tracking the “footprint” (Akevot) of the Isreali-Palestinian conflict and about how to balance security concerns with accessibility of records.
- Akevot (“Footprint”) Digital Archive
- Following the footprint of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict
- How Akevot is used
- An Archive in a divided society
- Balancing security concerns with visibility of Akevot
- What can other archives learn from Akevot?