We are writing to invite you to one of three workshops in Trinity Term on ‘Planning Your Impact Evidence’. Co-facilitated by Aileen Marshall-Brown (Senior Research Impact Facilitator, Social Sciences Division) and Charlotte Medland (Impact and Evaluation Officer, Humanities Division), these workshops will support researchers doing impactful activity to plan their evidence-gathering process. These skills will be especially useful as we approach REF2021. The sessions will include:
• How to use Symplectic Elements for REF outputs and impact, and the advantages of storing your data in this way;
• What a 4* Impact Case Study looks like in Symplectic;
• How to ensure you are collecting the ‘right’ evidence for REF impact;
• Hands on experience with Symplectic;
The content of the 3 sessions will be identical, so you can attend whichever works best for your timetable, either:
- 24-April @ Radcliffe Humanities Building, Colin Matthews Training Room
- 10-May @ IT Services, Banbury Road, Room TBC
- 15-May @ IT Services, Banbury Road, Windrush Lab
Please book your place via Eventbrite here: https://planimpactevidence.eventbrite.co.uk
A sandwich lunch will be provided, so please ensure that you notify us of any dietary requirements.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.