- The OFT website
- The Competition Commission
- Europa web site
This is the starting place for all information concerning the EU. The web site is very easy to negotiate. It allows you to search for specific information, using their search function. Also, you can find out about the institutions, and read recent legal documents.
- Decisions of the ECJ and CFI
This site provides a full list of cases before the European Court of Justice and the Court of First Instance. You can find the cases by selecting the relevant year range of the case, and then searching through the index to find the specific number of the case you require.
- EU Commission Competition Home Page
Here you can find links to recent decisions, reports, and lists of relevant EC Competition information in the Official Journals.
- The International Competition Network (ICN)
- Institute of Competition Law
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD)
- American Bar Association - Antitrust
- World Trade Organisation - Competition policy
- Antitrust & Competition Policy Blog
- Competition Law Blog
- Past Examination Papers