From William Blackstone to the current Lord Chief Justice, Sir Ian Burnett, Pembroke College has always had a proud tradition of leadership in law education, research and practice, retaining the best of the Oxford legal tradition while combining it with cutting edge research into issues such as law and technology. We welcome the continued involvement of alumni who have gone into the legal profession as volunteers with mentoring and organisation of the distinguished annual Blackstone Lecture and lunch, as well as through philanthropy.
There are many ways that you can support Law at Pembroke, for example:
• Through a gift to the endowment to secure a post or scholarship in perpetuity
• By naming a shelf or chair in the Library
• Through regular gifts to the Annual Fund for Pembroke which is used to support bursaries, teaching, sport, culture, facilities and travel and research grants
• By leaving a gift in your Will or gifting an appreciated asset
• By hosting an event for other alumni and/or students
• By helping us connect with lost alumni or potential corporate or trust supporters.
Please visit www.pmb.ox.ac.uk/alumni/donate to make a gift or email email@example.com if you’d like to speak with someone about a gift or volunteering.