Tax Meets Non-Tax
All sessions will take place on Zoom, unless otherwise indicated, and the work to be discussed will be distributed on this page in advance of the session.
Schedule - Spring 2021
Friday 19th March
10 am Eastern/2 pm UK Time
- Featured Work: Katharina Pistor (Columbia), The Code of Capital, Princeton University Press, Chapter 6
- Commentators: Tsilly Dagan (Oxford) and Ruth Mason (UVA Law)
To register for this workshop, please click here.
Friday 16th April
Noon Eastern/5 pm UK Time
- Featured Work: Ronald J. Gilson (Columbia), Value Creation by Business Lawyers: Legal Skills and Asset Pricing, 94 Yale L.J. 239, 241 (1984).
- Commentator: Michael S. Knoll (Penn)
Friday 11th June
10 am Eastern/3 pm UK Time
- Featured Work: Jedediah S. Britton-Purdy, Davie Singh Grewal, Amy Kapczynski, and Sabeel K. Rahman, Building a Law-and-Political-Economy Framework: Beyond the Twentieth-Century Synthesis (March 2, 2020). Amy Kapczynski (Yale), and possibly other of the co-authors, will attend.
- Commentator: Anne Alstott (Yale)