For the final event in the series, the Oxford Martin school are bringing together a panel of experts to discuss approaches to tackling inequality. Each panellist will draw on their own research and experience to put forward a response to the question of how to tackle inequality and its effects, before we open up to a wider discussion, with questions from the audience.
- Professor Brian Nolan, Director of the Oxford Martin Programme on Inequality and Prosperity (Chair)
- Professor Sir Paul Collier, Co-Director, Oxford Institute for Global Economic Development, Oxford Martin School and Professor of Economics and Public Policy, Blavatnik School of Government
- Professor Sandy Fredman, Co-Director, Oxford Martin Programme on Human Rights for Future Generations
- Professor John Goldthorpe, Emeritus Fellow, Nuffield College
- Professor Simonetta Manfredi, Professor in Equality and Diversity Management and Director, Centre for Diversity Policy Research & Practice, Oxford Brookes University
For further information and details regarding booking places, please visit the Oxford Martin School website.