The second issue of the Journal of Antitrust Enforcement (JAE) has now been published in hard copy and is also available online.
Volume 1, Issue 2, October 2013:
1. Adi Ayal ‘The market for bigness: economic power and competition agencies’ duty to curtail it’
2. Xiaoye Wang and Adrian Emch ‘Five years of implementation of China's Anti-Monopoly Law—achievements and challenges’
3. Edward M. Iacobucci ‘Cartel class actions and immunity programmes’
4. Terry Calvani and Kaethe M. Carl ‘The Competition Act 2002, ten years later: lessons from the Irish experience of prosecuting cartels as criminal offences’
5. Damien Geradin ‘Antitrust compliance programmes and optimal antitrust enforcement: a reply to Wouter Wils’
6. Yves Botteman and Agapi Patsa ‘Towards a more sustainable use of commitment decisions in Article 102 TFEU cases’
7. Paul Gagnon ‘The business model of patent assertion entities in IT: unilateral restraints of competition or business as usual?’
8. Daniel A. Crane ‘Judicial review of anticompetitive state action: two models in comparative perspective’
9. Malcolm B. Coate ‘The use of natural experiments in merger analysis’
For free access to these articles click here.