The new issue of the Journal of Antitrust Enforcement (JAE) has now been published in hard copy and is also available online on the OUP website (free access).
- Niamh Dunne, Between competition law and regulation: hybridized approaches to market control
- Renato Nazzini, Fundamental rights beyond legal positivism: rethinking the ne bis in idem principle in EU competition law
- Leslie M. Marx and Claudio Mezzetti, Effects of antitrust leniency on concealment effort by colluding firms
- Andreas Stephan, Four key challenges to the successful criminalization of cartel laws
- Alden F. Abbott, The evolving IP–antitrust interface in the USA—the recent gradual weakening of patent rights
- Pınar Akman, Period of limitations in follow-on competition cases: when does a ‘decision’ become final?
- Malcolm B. Coate and Jeffrey H. Fischer, Is market definition still needed after all these years
- Yavuz Karagök and Samuel Rutz, Towards optimal merger notification regimes: evidence from Switzerland