w/c 14th December
- GF Old IECL area - excavation of lift shaft and formation of base of lift shaft
- GF Old IECL area - chasing of the concrete floor for drainage and containment routes
- 1st floor BLL area - chasing of the concrete floor for containment routes
- 1st floor BLL area - M&E containment fixing into beams
- 2nd floor BLL area - builders work holes for M&E containment
- GF toilets excavation for water main investigations
- GF toilet excavation for main lift shaft.
- Last few acoustic panels on the 3rd floor of BLL area
- Excavation for external extension slab to BLL area.
W/c 21st December
The following week will be quieter due to some trades finishing for Christmas –
- GF toilets main lift excavation
- Re-routing of water main in the main toilets.
- GF BLL lift excavation
- GF BLL floor chasing and containment
In case of any issues with noise levels, please contact Katie Light (email@example.com, 01865 618076) or Mike Thrift (firstname.lastname@example.org, 01865 278761) in the first instance. Please do not enter the site area yourself as this is a Health and Safety risk.