There are medium to high level noisy works planned on site for this coming Saturday morning (7.30am-1pm) – 23rd July.
w/c 25th July
- Main Core area (FF/SF/TF) fixing into metal for steel frame erection for stairs
- Main Core and English Faculty (GF / FF / SF / TF) Heavy demolition works and floor removing throughout
- Main Core Toilets (GF) - drilling & fixing into concrete & metal for partitions
- Criminology ( FF) - drilling and fixing for partitions
- Main Core, English Faculty, BLL & Criminology (GF/FF/SF) - fixing & drilling for mechanical & electrical works
- BLL Lift area (GF / FF / SF) - plaster skim to walls around lift shaft
- Main Core, English Faculty (GF/FF/SF) - drilling & fixing for partitions
- DDA Entrance area (GF) drilling and fixing for electrical works
Toilet facilities are available on the GF next to the Cube, and on the First Floor adjacent to the English Graduate Common Room.
Bike racks at the back of the building (near the Manor Road entrance) under the building overhang have been reopened.
The readers' entrance to the Law Library has moved to a ground floor door, off the lane which runs between the St Cross Building and the Manor Road Building.
The porters have relocated to a desk by the Manor Road entrance to the building.