There are some noisy works planned on site on Saturday 13th August between 8am - 1pm.
w/c 15th August
- BLL North area (GF) painting and finishing to walls
- Main Core Toilets (GF) - drilling & fixing into concrete & metal for partitions
- Criminology (FF) - drilling and fixing for glazed screen partitions installation
- Main Core, English Faculty, BLL & Criminology (GF/FF/SF) - fixing & drilling for mechanical & electrical works
- BLL Lift area (GF / FF / SF) – drilling, fixing and floor laying for lift shaft finishes
- External works - excavating out for external path on west elevation
- Main Core, English Faculty, BLL & Criminology (GF/FF/SF) - drilling & fixing for ceiling and partitions
- DDA Entrance area (GF) drilling and fixing for ceiling and partitions erection
Toilet facilities are available on the GF next to the Cube, and on the First Floor adjacent to the English Graduate Common Room.
Bike racks at the back of the building (near the Manor Road entrance) under the building overhang have been reopened.
The porters have relocated to a desk by the Manor Road entrance to the building.