Please note that there will be a water and electric shutdown across the building from 6am-7am on Tuesday 24th of August.
There are some medium to high level noisy works planned on site on Saturday 20th August between 8am - 1pm.
w/c 22nd August
- BLL North area (GF) painting and finishing to walls
- BLL North area (GF) fixing and drilling for electrical fittings
- Main Core Toilets (GF) - drilling & fixing into concrete & metal for partitions
- Criminology (FF) - paint to walls
- Criminology (FF) - drilling and fixing for glazed screen partitions installation
- Main Core, English Faculty, BLL & Criminology (GF/FF/SF) - fixing & drilling for mechanical & electrical works
- BLL Lift area (GF / FF / SF) - drilling, fixing and floor laying for lift shaft finishes
- Main Core, English Faculty, BLL & Criminology (GF/FF/SF) - drilling & fixing for ceiling and partitions
- DDA Entrance area (GF) drilling and fixing for ceiling and partitions erection
- BLL Entrance area (SF) - drilling and fixing for glazed screen partitions installation
- External works - excavating out for external path on west elevation
Toilet facilities are available on the GF next to the Cube, and on the First Floor adjacent to the English Graduate Common Room.
Bike racks at the back of the building (near the Manor Road entrance) under the building overhang have been reopened.
The porters have relocated to a desk by the Manor Road entrance to the building.