Please note that there will be a crane at the front of the building from 7:30am on Tuesday 25th October, please use the Manor Road entrance during this time. The porters will have a desk at this entrance during the morning, whilst the crane is here.
There are medium to high level noisy works planned on site for this coming Saturday morning (8am-1pm) - 22nd October.
w/c 24th October
- FF Criminology - painting and decorating
- FF Main Core / Stairs - drilling and fixing for 2nd fix electrical and glazed screen installations
- SF Main Core / Stairs - drilling and fixing for ceilings, partitions and glazed screen installations
- SF Toilets - drilling and fixing for mechanical and electrical fixings
- TF Main Core - drilling and fixing for electrical fixings
- Main Lift Shaft - drilling and fixing/moving materials for main lift installation
Toilet facilities are available on the GF next to the Lecture Theatre 2 and next to the Cube, and on the First Floor adjacent to the English Graduate Common Room.
Bike racks at the back of the building (near the Manor Road entrance) under the building overhang have been reopened.