Building project updates 12 January
The café and common area has now reopened and you can find this space on the second floor, either by using the main lift or the new main stair case opposite the main building entrance and is open to all building users.
We are working hard on a coffee shop installation for next term and will send out details of this once confirmed, but unfortunately the Missing Bean will not be back in for the start of term. Instead, there is a new vending machine area on the Ground Floor, down the corridor past the Gulbenkian, with hot and cold drinks machines, a snack machine and a water fountain.
Thursday 12th January
- Blinds being fitted in café and 2nd floor corridor
- Door automation in café and BLL entrance
Friday 13th January
- Removal of container and fencing at front of building
Saturday 14th January
- Sealing of cork BLL
- 2-3 men on snagging
w/c 16th January
- Provisional date for all scaffolding removal Monday 16th January
- Tarmacking rear compound area for paring and bike hoops
- Containers / Heras fencing removal and final remedial works provisionally scheduled to be complete by 20th January