Web Development and Support Officer
- Faculty Audio-visual:
- A detailed account of the A-V facilities on offer can be found on the portfolio page.
- In summary:
- Technical aspects of audio recordings of lectures/seminars etc, including editing, and publishing content online
- Videography of lectures/seminars, interviews and short films for the Faculty
- Photography including taking pictures of new arrivals and putting them on-line, other ad hoc photography and maintaining the Faculty photo library
- Maintenance of Faculty websites (in conjunction with the external developers)
- Set-up and support of the Law Faculty website and subsidiary sites.
- Design of the Faculty’s e-bulletins, and other publications
See also the Law Faculty's A-Z list of administration and services.