These details relate to the last application round deadline in December 2016.
These awards provide up to £50,000 over two years and a personalised package of career support to help newly independent researchers working in the health social sciences and medical humanities to establish their research careers. Full details available on the Academy of Medical Sciences website.
Awards are for£50,000 over two years.
- Hold an established academic research position at your institution.
- Be in their first independent (salaried) position and
- Be within 3 years (FTE) of appointment to this position.
- Have sufficient time remaining in their current post to complete the proposed Springboard - Health of the Public 2040 project.
- Identify as a researcher working in health social sciences or medical humanities. Projects must align with the environments and themes emerging from the Academy’s ‘Improving the Health of the Public by 2040’ report.
Full details available on the Academy of Medical Sciences website.
Funder deadline: 12 December 2016
Law Faculty deadline for first draft review: 5th December 2016
Law Faculty deadline for initial expression of interest: 28th November 2016