British Academy/Leverhulme Trust Small Research Grants
Next round opens: 6 September 2023
Deadline: 8 November 2023
Grants are available to support primary research in the Humanities and Social Sciences. The maximum grant is £10,000 over two years for a clearly defined piece of research. Funding may be used to facilitate initial project planning and development, to support the direct costs of research, and to enable the advancement of research through workshops or conferences, or visits by or to partner scholars.
Awards are open to postdoctoral scholars (or equivalent) who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom. Applicants do not have to be permanent members of staff. Applications can be made with a co-investigator in another institution, including institutions abroad.
OVERVIEW OF SCHEME:
Read the full scheme details on the British Academy website.
- Funder: 5pm Wednesday 8th November 2023
- Research Services: 1st November 2023
- Law Faculty first draft: 18th October 2023
- Law Faculty expression of interest by email to email@example.com: 11th October 2023
- Call Opens: 5th September 2023