British Academy/Leverhulme Trust Small Research Grants
Deadline: 9 November 2022
Grants are available to support primary research in the Humanities and Social Sciences. The maximum grant is £10,000 over two years for a clearly defined piece of research. Funding may be used to facilitate initial project planning and development, to support the direct costs of research, and to enable the advancement of research through workshops or conferences, or visits by or to partner scholars.
Awards are open to postdoctoral scholars (or equivalent) who are ordinarily resident in the United Kingdom. Applicants do not have to be permanent members of staff. Applications can be made with a co-investigator in another institution, including institutions abroad.
OVERVIEW OF SCHEME:
Read the full scheme details on the British Academy website.
- Funder: 5pm Wednesday 9th November 2022
- Research Services: 2nd November 2022
- Law Faculty first draft: 19th October 2022
- Law Faculty expression of interest by email to firstname.lastname@example.org: 12th October 2022
- Call Opens: 7th September 2022