In September 2016, the Oxford Intellectual Property Research Centre hosted the Annual Conference of the European Policy for Intellectual Property (EPIP) Association at Pembroke College. Video recordings of the following plenary presentations are now online for viewing at the link below.
• "IP and Science" with Rochelle Dreyfuss & Ben Jones
• “Copyright Policies: The Perspective from Europe, the US and the West Pacific” with Maria Martin-Prat, Shira Perlmutter & Kimberlee Weatherall
• “Using IP for R&D Strategy” with Marshall Phelps & Thomas Åstebro
• “Current major challenges in concluding international IP agreements” with Wolf Meier-Ewert
• “Theory vs. Practice in Global Innovation Policy: Perspectives from Europe, the Middle East, and the Antipodes” with Dietmar Harhoff, Manuel Trajtenberg & Adam Jaffe
EPIP is an international, independent, interdisciplinary, association of researchers that brings together scholars and practitioners interested in the economic, legal, political and managerial aspects of intellectual property rights. The Conference was co-sponsored by the University of Melbourne, Swinburne University Centre for Transformative Innovation, the UK IP Office, and the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne.
Click here to view the recordings.