Andreas is a German lawyer, arbitrator, mediator and academic. In his practice, he regularly acts as arbitrator, conciliator and mediator to resolve complex national and international business disputes. Further, he represents and advises corporate clients on all commercial and corporate matters and on solving complex business conflicts.
His academic work (both in research and in teaching) focusses on negotiation skills and all forms of dispute resolution (litigation, arbitration, mediation and other forms of ADR).
- Born 1974, married, two children
- 1994-1999: Legal studies at the universities of Heidelberg, Bonn, Leiden and Muenster
- 1999: First state exam in law
- 1999-2000: Phd (Dr. iur) in Muenster
- 2000-2002: Legal clerkship ("Referendariat") at the Higher Regional Court of Duesseldorf
- 2003: Admission to the German bar
- 2003-2004: Associate at Hengeler Mueller
- Since 2005: Partner at Zwanzig Hacke Meilke & Partner (www.zhmp.de)
- Specialised lawyer ("Fachanwalt") in commercial and corporate law
- Visiting Lecturer at Oxford University
- Visiting Lecturer at Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (2003 - 2018)
- Co-director of the Munich Center for Dispute Resolution (MuCDR) at Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich (until 2019)