Katie works with the Law Faculty’s many supporters and partners. She helps alumni, friends, and law firms to identify philanthropic opportunities to advance the Faculty’s world leading research and support the next generation of legal minds through scholarships.
Here at Oxford we understand that philanthropy is a very personal decision, and one that is not considered lightly. Katie helps our generous donors find an opportunity to make a difference, and ensures that all our supporters are thanked, acknowledged and provided regular updates about how their generosity is making an impact.
- Oversees fundraising for the Dean’s Scholars Fund, student support and experience programmes.
- Creates stewardship reports, cases for support, and funding proposals.
- facilitating and processing donations
- managing the fundraising for specific projects
Proposal Development -
- managing a portfolio of project and prospects (stewardship reports, cases for support, and proposals)
- supporting the production of materials for prospects and projects (including for academic staff)
- donor stewardship
- events, visits, mailings, reports
- careers newsletter to students
- newletters and event invitations
- day-to-day contact for academic and research staff
- engagement with other fundraising teams