Join us for presentations from renowned practitioners during one of the following time slots: 8.00am, 12.00pm and 5.00pm GMT. Each slot will last for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
During each slot our speakers will talk to you about:
- CIArb and their experience as members of CIArb;
- Free student membership with CIArb and incredible benefits you will get throughout the academic year (including professional, academic and networking opportunities);
- Discounts you will get as a student member for CIArb events and a broad range of law courses taught by our best tutors;
- Growing with CIArb: Young Members Group and subsequent CIArb membership opportunities;
- Your career in the alternative dispute resolution (ADR) world.
Instructions on how to sign up for our membership will be given right after the introductory lecture.
There will be an opportunity to submit your career related questions to a panel of practitioners.
If you would like to sign up for a student account, click here.