Springboard is a personal development programme specifically tailored and developed for female (including those who identify as female) students (undergraduates, masters and DPhils).
If you would like to:
• Become more assertive
• Work out what is important to you for your future success
• Live your life in tune with your values and beliefs
• Have confidence in demonstrating your current abilities and future potential
Then please consider attending this award winning course!
The course runs over two days in 9th Week (March 11th and 12th, 2019), from approximately 8.45 - 5.30 each day at the University Careers Service and is run by a small team of our friendly Careers Advisers. Over the two days you will be able to explore topics such as your core values, dealing with feelings, effective networking, using assertiveness positively, and goal setting. The course is free and includes the work book and all refreshments including lunch.
You will also hear from inspirational women who have faced these similar challenges in their everyday life and work.
Based on our previous programme:
• 86% of participants agreed that the programme would help them achieve a better work/life balance
• 92% agreed that they would feel more confident in a work environment
• 92% agreed that the programme would enable them to make the best of themselves
For further details please go to our website pages and if you have any further questions, please email us at Springboard@careers.ox.ac.uk
To apply, please go to the opportunities tab of CareerConnect on www.careers.ox.ac.uk and either search for “Springboard Programme for Female Students” or Vacancy ID number E9G9M.
Please note that we will start to offer places on the course on a rolling basis. This is to allow you the maximum amount of time to find accommodation if you need it and to make any travel plans for the Easter vacation in good time.