Alumni, Careers and Events Officer for the Masters in Law and Finance
Ally is the Alumni, Careers and Events Officer for the MSc in Law and Finance (MLF) at the Law Faculty. She has primary responsibility for organising MLF alumni and other related events; maintaining a strong relationship with our alumni; and providing career support services for incoming, current and former MLF students.
- Responsible for the organisation of the event programme for the MLF, as well as providing administrative support for the Faculty’s law and finance workshops and conferences.
- Provides administrative support for the MLF Advisory Board.
- Oversees and arranges communications with MLF students about their careers, working with both the central University Careers Service and the Career Development team based at the Saïd Business School.
- Responsible for the MLF mentoring scheme.
- Responsible for the annual MLF profile book.
- Plans and oversees a series of MLF alumni events and communications throughout the year.
- Responsible for the preparation of the MLF eBulletin.