Faculty officer role(s):
Disability Co-ordinator (students)
- Graduate admissions enquiries (in conjunction with Geraldine Malloy) and general enquiries from students seeking any sort of visiting status.
- General responsibility for BCL and MJur admissions
- Managing graduate scholarship selection procedure, including liaison with colleges and external bodies for the creation of new scholarships (in conjunction with Development Director).
- Secretary to Graduate Studies Committee and liaison between Division/University and Faculty on graduate-related matters.
- Managing Graduate Studies fund and applications for graduate-related expenditure (discussion groups, graduate travel grants) in conjunction with Marina Amiconi and Jackie Hall.
Overseeing FHS option sign-up and Jurisprudence mini-option signup (in conjunction with Faculty Office) and subsequent recording of tutorial allocation
- Managing Undergraduate questionnaires
Secretary to Undergraduate Studies Committee and liaison between Division/University and Faculty on
- Undergraduate-related matters.
- Responsibility for all graduate and undergraduate related course information and documentation (website, intranet, handbooks, convenors’ returns, Exam Regulations)
- Responsibility for student/Faculty exchanges.
- Disability Co-ordinator
- (In conjunction with Chairs of Examiners and Examinations Secretary) Management of problems arising from exams - proctorial cases, complaints, etc.
See also the Law Faculty's A-Z list of administration and services.